Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

We rent an appartement 7 years and a half we pay 970 month

Customer Question

Hi we rent an appartement 7 years and a half we pay 970 month plus 45.00 parking downstair and washs and dry about 45 a month. When we rent they had tuiles missing and kitchen and the piece of counter was so bad shape we need put in carbage, I ask the superintendant to replace he answer me the lanlord dont replace anything, another time they have water spill(damage) they mark by brown spot the ceiling I ask for repair he told me I am really busy rignt now but I will come and do that, thats 14 months ago.
Another time my husband had a surgery and must be keep a bed, at same time I had carpel tunnal surgery, the toilet was really block but in is door is write 9 to 5 and he come really bad humour if we disturb him, in after or before these hours, was friday, the saturday morning my husband really need go for a big job I go dowstair and told Brian is really an emergency and I cant pump myself with the surgery, I have 69 years old, he gave me for answer I dont have any time, I repeat Brian is really an emergency I just have one hand, he answer me, use the other one he never came imagine the situation, one luck I have many friend they came help me. The patio door is so bad I need install a plastic and lets the curtain close, The entrance door have a big space we hear everybody in hallways and also many tuil on the floor(little square wood, to be honest with you he do the balcony paint 5 years ago and refresh the bathtub because was insain, we dont want move but we would like at least repair what they need to be, whats is your advice we need sign the least april 1, we are very quiet people but now is come like joke I try keep everything nice and clean what is your suggest I live in Midland Ontario just in case you want answer me you can do at [email protected] com or(###) ###-####hope you understand my english because im french Thank very muck to take time to read that Lise St-Amand
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I didnt saw we need pay 77 by month I really cant afford that withn just what we got for living sorry to disturb you I really need help but your price is good but me I cant pay that
Lise***@******.***
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking how to get the landlord to make the repairs?