How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a letter of cease and desist in Quebec Canada or

Customer Question

I need a letter of cease and desist in Quebec Canada or something to make a man that keeps harassing me, slander, threatening of defamation as well as threatening of exposing nude pictures of me. I had made a police report with my local authorities. The report was forwarded to Quebec and nothing was done. I blocked this man from all the social media and now he is contacting friends to threat about exposing my pictures as well as warming with some. Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

There is no lawyer on this site that can do the letter. We can only provide legal information.

I can suggest what you can put in a letter or I can suggest how to find a lawyer in Quebec.

Let me know if either of these will help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a lawyer in Quebec will be fine

Related Canada Law Questions