Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My soon to be ex-husband, had me set up the web-site, create

Customer Question

My soon to be ex-husband, had me set up the web-site, create all the reports & documents for out home inspection company. Prior to that, I set up the franchise we held for over 5 yrs. he has padlocked the office, taken down the website, depreciated the business, hass all the inspections paid directly into his name and now he
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: won't pay me the proper support or buy me out. I has proof of the the value of the business from three years ago (plus). Now he claims he only earns $30,00 per year when it is approx $80-120,000 per year. How do I begin being compensated? He ripped me off for the house tooooooo!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

I am sorry to hear this.

How long were you married for?

Did you live together first and if so for how long?

What province do you live in?