Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I have legal gold bars in Ghana. They have been register in

Customer Question

I have legal gold bars in Ghana. They have been register in my name by my daughter and The Togo bank told her they could send the money to my account The taxes have been paid on the gold in acura Now the bank says tey can not send the money for the gold to me in Canada
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: My daughter has talked to two different lawyers and that is why they told her to contact the Togo Bank
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: She also went to the consulate office and they told her to contact the Togo bank
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 months ago.

What is the bank saying is a reason why?

How did your daughter acquire these bars?