Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I have do application. My file number CLT1854297. Do you

Customer Question

HI! My name is***** have do application. My file number CLT1854297.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Do you have online application form?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My former five have did application to the court about our children. My family lawyer have sand my documents to Legal Aid, and theay sand this: ... Our office has generated a client number for you. Please let the representative know that your client number is ***** so they can access the notes we have placed in the computer system about your case. "
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, my Lawyer was Diana Prinzi in the Family Law Service.Legal WorkerFamily Law Service Centre-Toronto North45 Sheppard Ave East, Suite 106Toronto, ON, M2N 5W9Tel:(###) ###-#####23Fax:(###) ###-####
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 9 months ago.

No lawyer on this site can access any file.

If you have a legal question please provide you facts and then your specific question and then I can answer you.