Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Heenry Ma I need too put a LEAN ON A BUSINESS THAT i PUT

Customer Question

Heenry Ma I need too put a LEAN ON A BUSINESS THAT i PUT MONEY AND THE LAST 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE INTO
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Money into a business . The registerered directora are tryign to seeel it out fomr under me > i Have to put a lien to stop the sale
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

There is no way to register a lien on a business.

What you need is a court order either freezing all the assets or at least prohibiting the sale a this point in time.

This is going to be very complex as you are asking for what is considered an extraordinary remedy and so you will need to retain a lawyer to bring this matter to court on an urgent basis.

Does that help as a starting point?

Also, the site seems to be having a problem and I have not been able to get back to questions for some time so if you need me again and don't hear from me tonight that is why and I will try again in the morning.