How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to find out if i"m divorced
, We have been

Customer Question

my name is***** . I want to find out if i"m divorced
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have been separated since 2013.His name is***** . We were married in Jamaica .27 of November 2006.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

i'm happy to try to assist you but you need to understand that I'm not your lawyer. I cannot possibly do a search to find it if you are divorced. I can explain the law to you and help you figure things out yourself and suggest what you can do.

Do you understand? If so would you like me to proceed.

Related Canada Law Questions