How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandson had a girlfriend from Russia over the

Customer Question

my grandson had a girlfriend from Russia over the lnternet...she said she wants to come here but has no he gave her his creditcard she can buy the plainticket...but then she missused it and used tausends of dollars...then she was done with him.....ever since he is in a deep depression....he thinks she should be punished but how can he do that.??????
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. I'm sorry that this happened to your grandson. It's a well known scam. How much money has he lost?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I'm here if you want to discuss your grandson's issue.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I like more answers to my Question about my Grandson and His russian Ex Grandson wants to know if there is any Way that she can be punished...I absolutely cant pay that Creditcardbill...I only have my old age pension....and my Grandson has a Job that pays not much....He cant understand that anybody would do what she did. He trusted People and now he is totally crushed......He is so depressed. And it affects me too.....thank you for listening....HELP
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm sorry I've been away from the site for nearly two weeks now. I'm just getting back on now.

I hope you reported the fraudulent charges to the credit card company, perhaps they'd reverse the charges. Did you contact the credit card?

Related Canada Law Questions