Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Lynne- purchasing a used car
, We purchased a used car

Customer Question

Lynne- purchasing a used car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We purchased a used car on saturday and after taking it home we realized that the car needs some work, for example. When we purchased the car, we asked to get the windows tinted and we paid for it but the windows arent't tinted, there is a crack in the windshield (they claim they will get this fixed for us) and to top it all off, when we picked up the vehicle, it was clean but not spotless so we took the car to the car wash to wash it yesterday and its covered in stone chips. we were told this car was immaculate we were also already forced to buy new wipper bc the passenger side didn't work at all! I have no idea how that even passed safety! At this point, we are not interested in investing money in the car and would like to return it. Can we legally go back to return the car and get our full monies worth back? or are we stuck with the car with issues?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

How much did you pay for the car.?

What province is this please?