Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am with my 3 kids in Canada from 2009 as refuge.2011 i was

Customer Question

Hello! I am with my 3 kids in Canada from 2009 as refuge.2011 i was get disicion of protected person. I was applied for Permanent residence. And still not get it. My 2 boys now even don't has ID. Because refruge paper 2014 is expired. Before this paper expired my immigration consultant say i don't need renewal because soon i get PR. And now i dont know what i can do. Even i called MP but there no one who answered. Thank you .Inga.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Your first step should be to call the contact center and ask them what is going on with your file and what they suggest you do. Tell them that it is impossible for you to manage without proper identification for yourself and your children.

If that doesn't work it would be by far better to consult with an immigration lawyer face-to-face then to deal than immigration consultant. And immigration lawyer is fully competent deal you with all aspects of immigration law including dealing directly with Canada immigration. An immigration consultant is not to be able to deal with any sort of complication. As well, the immigration consultant cannot go to court if you need that.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Witch contact center? Maybe you know location phon number? Thank you.

Telephone number: 1-***-***-****

That was the number to call. I had trouble pasting it into the post.