How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 96947
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small company can I bring in a person on tourist

Customer Question

I have a small company can I bring in a person on tourist Visa?
can you please tell me what are the requirements
what would be the fee if i want to hire a lawyer for this purpose?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Why would you as the owner of the company want to bring someone in as a visitor?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am a Consultant for Business and software projects.This person wants to visit Canada on his own expenses and go back and try on the options to get any software projects and is asking me to submit his application on his behalf with some fee.If I can submit his application I get paid and a reasonable fee goes to the Lawyer if I work on successfully on the application
Please advice?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

That does not make any sense.

If he is simply asking to come here as a visitor you don't apply for him and there is a very nominal fee to pay.

This is a simple process.

Are you certain this is all he wants?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He is a known person, needs Visitor Visa any advice highly appreciate
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

What is his citizenship?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Indian Citizen
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Here is a link to all the information you will need. It explains the process, provides the forms and sets out the fees. If you read through it is is completely self-explanatory:

You do not need a lawyer to assist you but if you really want on then you can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:

1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####(within the GTA)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will the lawyers look at case by case situation and charge fee
I am looking at immigration lawyers
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

The lawyers will likely have a set fee for a standard application. If there is something more unusual about this case then they may want to charge higher fees.

Related Canada Law Questions