Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I tried to get an answer from one of your lawyers earlier

Customer Question

I tried to get an answer from one of your lawyers earlier today but was unable to communicate with them Plus you charged me the full price and I never got an answer. How do I deal with this?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

I don't see any other question on your account. Would you like for me to answer your question now?

If you would then please just provide it and be sure to include all the basic facts and then I'll answer soon as possible.

If you would rather speak to customer service let me know and I can send a message asking them to contact you.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada my law society prohibits nme from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.