Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Harrson;I was called one morning and almost bullied into

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Harrson;I was called one morning and almost bullied into subscribing to magazine readers and I had no idea it was so expensive.You can keep what I've paid but then I'd like to cancel my subscription.Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Firstly it was in US funds so much more than what I was told.I was made to feel it was much less expensive and as I said I felt bullied into subscribing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Is this a US based company?