Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

What kind of lawyer do I need to represent my family and

Customer Question

What kind of lawyer do I need to represent my family and myself, in numerous wrong doings by the rcmp, do to witness protection.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear this very difficult situation.

You should retain a senior civil litigation lawyer who has had experience dealing with the RCMP and or the government or else a senior criminal lawyer who is willing to consider this type of case.

You can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.lexpert.ca/Directory/DirectoryContent/FindLawyersOrFirm.aspx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your answer, I have spoken with every top law firms in the area, I found one criminal defence attorney, to come for a consultation, but he may not take the case either, everyone else, said they have not dealt with a situation like this and they will not help, the name of a firm or lawyer that will look at this would be great, anywhere in canada, preferably in the Toronto area would be a great help
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

We are not permitted to make direct referrals.

But what I suggest you do is contact some of the large downtown Toronto law firms that are known to take on some big cases that are not of the corporate commercial type. For example, if you can find a large downtown law firm that has taken on a prominent humans rights case, or a criminal law case that would make the most sense.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome, I sincerely ***** ***** works out.