Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I booked a plan ticket three month ago father. And he was

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, I booked a plan ticket three month ago for my father. And he was suppose to come back from china using that ticket. The problem is the travel agency I booked it from entered a wrong address, and they flew him to another country. This add a lot problem and emotional distrubance to both me and my mother. When we called the travel agency they keep avoid the problem and says is not their fault. What should I do. I would like to find some way to make them pay back for the problem they have caused.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sorrry nope.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What have they offered to do in terms of reimbursing you for some of the inconvenience at least?