How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm an American going to Canada movie. I have a wet/reckless

Customer Question

I'm an American going to Canada for a movie. I have a wet/reckless on my record from 2 years ago. Am I able to get in or does my lawyer have to help with this and how long does the process take with a lawyers help?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

Can you confirm that this is for work?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it is for work but I've cancelled my membership so I'm no longer in need of assistance. Please refund my credit card.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

I don't work for the site. I am a practicing lawyer. Please contact customer service for payment related issues.

While I was waiting to hear back from you I already drafted an answer so if you want to change your mind and get the answer let me know.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I appreciate it but my Attorney who handled my DUI/Wet Reckless case has finally gotten back to me.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

You really need a lawyer from Canada to provide you with this information so be sure this lawyer knows the law in Canada.

Related Canada Law Questions