Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I submit my application to be refugee in Canda i am in

Customer Question

Hi I submit my application to be refugee in Canda i am in Turkey now can i travel out side to Iran for working during waiting processing time ?If i apply resident in Turkey is it going to effect my refugee application in Canda
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting your replay it is more than 10 min right now should i wait ?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

This depends on the facts. Are you Iranian and claiming refugee status relating to Iran?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What is your citizenship? I need to know which country you have said you are not safe to live in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am Syrian ,my file arrived to turkey embassy,but no one call me for interviews,
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

There's no reason why you cannot travel to another country to work. The only concern is that you would not return back to the country where you are claiming that you are not safe.

Do you see what I mean?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that was my question long time now the company cancel my offer because i was afraid to travel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now i am waiting the embassy to call us for interview . Do you know when they will call us for interview?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

No unfortunately.

You can call the call center and ask. Also, just be sure that you can return back for the interview when it is set.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I can't call the center they will not be able to tell me about the time,but some thing strange happen,I submit our application and i got confirmation my file at the embassy at the same time my friend submit his application and he got confirmation then got appointment for the interview his file number was xxxxx484 and my file number was xxxxxx491 he got interview but i am not this make me inder tension all the time
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I don't know why that happened but you can call the call centre and ask if there is something wrong with your file.