How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mom passed away there is no will so me and 3 siblings

Customer Question

My mom passed away there is no will so me and 3 siblings inherited a property my sister refuses to sell or pay us out can I move in the house without their permission the home is in new Brunswick canada
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 months ago.

Is the house in the name of the estate or in the four of your names at this point in time?

Related Canada Law Questions