How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in an a collision a year ago where I was at fault as I

Customer Question

I was in an a collision a year ago where I was at fault as I slid into another vehicle at between 50km/hr. My knee panel and all the other airbags went off. The knee-panel airbag exploded pushing plastic shrapnel into my legs and causing injury. I would like to know who to talk about receiving compensation for the injuries from the airbag. If that wouldn't have hit me there would have been no injuries to myself at all. It has been a year later and while the wounds have closed up after a few months, I still have edema in the shin and scars that will never be gone. I live in Alberta and prefer someone local to Calgary or Red Deer. ***-***-****
Olivia ****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking how to find a lawyer to represent you?

I'm not sure what your question is because lawyers on the site cannot act for you. Let me know if that is what you want and I'm happy to suggest some ways of finding a lawyer in Alberta though I can't make specific referrals.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am wanting a referral to someone who has experience with this specifically. If you cant make referrals then this is a waste of my time and money,
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out then.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assume I will not be charged then?