Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I lived in Canada Moncton New Brunswick my wife lived in

Customer Question

my name is***** lived in Canada Moncton New Brunswick my wife lived in Africa I went to her on march 2015 and we got legally married I brought all the necessary documents to cic and I got approved to sponsored her on june 2015 and her application for visa was sent to Accra for further processing, so yesterday she received email from the embassy in Accra Ghana saying the marriage was not satisfy by there office therefore they need additional information from her but they did not highlighted what kind of information they need from her, so we are all confused what to do
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What information have you provided so far?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I am not permitted to speak on the telephone with you as the rules of my law society prohibit that as you are not my client.