Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I lived in Canada New Brunswick I am sponsoring my wife in

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** lived in Canada New Brunswick I am sponsoring my wife in africa I received a letter from the embassy in Accra Ghana yesterday, the letter says the embassy is not satisfy with our marriage therefore we should provide them additional information but they did specify the type of additional information they need from us
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I applied for my wife on April 2015 and I got approved by cic canada on june and my wife application for permanent residence was sent to Accra Ghana in June 4 2015 and yesterday now I received the email from Accra Ghana saying that they are not satisfy with our marriage therefore they need additional information from my wife within 30 days if not they will refused to give her visa
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What information have you already pyramid provided?