Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I love you guys and am so glad I accidentally stumbled upon

Customer Question

I love you guys and am so glad I accidentally stumbled upon you. I have a story to tell and I figured I would write a book and get it published as a way for me to get answers to the questions I have. But my questions range from legal to medical. Then there is a paranormal and spiritual aspect that is the god's honest truth but talking about it will sound like I'm making things up. But I'm not and I've had real life experiences proving what I know, and lots of mistakes I have found in our history because our history has been rewritten. I can't prove any of what I know except to just talk about the story of my life. I think the proof that I am telling the truth is the fact that I will pay you guys for answers to my questions. Can I write my story and send it to you, with you guys giving me the benefit of the doubt as crazy and made up as it sounds? I wouldn't pay good money to ask you questions about stuff that I'm making up or lying about. I need help and I need answers.Do I write my story in a document and copy and paste it into each category applicable, and get separate answers for the parts that apply to legal aspects or medical aspects or can I get a combined group answer?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am a lawyer in Canada.

I cannot read your book as we cannot read documents.

But if you want to ask me questions of a legal nature I can answer them.

I would answer one on this post and then you could start a new post for your next question.

If there are lots of questions you can sign up for a subscription if you haven't done so already.

If that will help just let me know.