Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

How do I receive a court order to ensure that the Bank of

Customer Question

How do I receive a court order to ensure that the Bank of Montreal will adhere to our legal Power of Attorney to acquire transaction print outs and copies of drafts from my 97 year old Mother's account which is jointly held with another sibling who is her financial perpretrator. BMO is now refusing the printouts
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I tried the live phone call and the screen just popped back to another page. My phone number is(###) ###-####or please send me yours
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

What is their reasoning ?