Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

Dui and blew 250, how bad is this gonna be?

Customer Question

Dui and blew 250, how bad is this gonna be for me?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 11 months ago.

If you are convicted of Over 80 and it is your first offence, then the following penalties are mandatory:

Minimum $1,000 fine, criminal conviction, 90-day roadside suspension, Mandatory participation in alcohol education & treatment program, $150 administrative penalty, 7-day vehicle impoundment, and 1 to 2 years driving prohibition and/or ignition interlock depending on the circumstances.

For this reason, hiring a lawyer to fight such charges is generally a wise move.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. Would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you very much.

Sorry to bother you but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you very much.