Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I was driving down a winding road with speed limit of 80

Customer Question

I was driving down a winding road with speed limit of 80 kilometers an hour I came to return that had a yellow sign of 40 kilometers an hour as I went around the turn a deer jumped out in front of me I swerved to avoid it and slid on the pine needles off the road and hit a telephone pole the Next day when I went to pick up the accidental report the cop had charged me with driving too fast road conditions.. Another cop handed me the ticket, and told me apparently I told the cop I was doing 60 in the 40 zone
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CaptanLaw replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

I'm a criminal defence lawyer who has experience in traffic related matters, and can assist you with your inquiry. Please note that we are here to provide general legal information, rather than specific legal advice (as per the Terms of Service).

So you were ticketed for speeding, as I understand it. What specific question(s) do you have about the incident?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do I get off of the driving to fast for road conditions ticket with three points
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is a yellow sign indicating 40 law or suggestion