Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Character assassination, college firm is destroying me

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, character assassination , college firm is destroying me because of my research
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Good afternoon Officer, My Name is ***** ***** Nelson and I am a Media Design Student at Sask poly tech and a Hemp Agricultural Technologist/Gaffer (turning artist). I take my Media design course online because I have cartilage condition, Over the past 3 years I have developed many CAD models regarding bio-fuel reactors/ bio-composite and Agricultural concepts . I have made recorded contacts with the local City of Saskatoon engineers ,university and worldwide scientific community regarding: technology proposals, financing ,biofuel,bio composites, bio-mass ,waste stream management (pyrolysis), Agricultural technology. my only conclusion i can come to for this morbid learning path is it is : Due to The recent economic down turn my colleges firm has been tightening the screws with computer terrorism, They believe my Media message and technologic research is counter-productive towards the colleges interests and technology investments, I have been interacting with there engineering department , fellow design students and changing the status quo on the concepts of bio fuel economics and Green technology. Roughly 45% of the colleges curriculum courses cater to oil industry which is now in a collapse, My bio fuel designs are a threat to their investments It seems, They are orchestrating every last thing to Destroy My Right to an Education,Character and Xmas Holidays so they can to hold on to there infrastructure investments / curriculum outcomes, they are ruining my niche as well, I feel my media voice and right to an education is being destroyed here because I believe in the human right to Design alternative technology to help a collapsing economy. They are trying to fail me on a technicality of one assignment not handed in although Microsoft records clearly indicate I have sent it over 5 times since Nov 2015 to:***@******.*** (my teacher) also they are using the sask poly tech outlook web app as a weapon to harass me and destroy my well being and education rights , They Keep telling me I will fail if i don't hand it in , I have sent it over 8 times, they are intentionally reaming me out for my controversial research. Thank-you for your consideration and Help Happy holidays p.s. both of my parents also work at sask poly tech , my father is an Autobody professor and is also on leave because of harassment within the Saskatoon Campus he is just returning to work this month and i don't want him to know about this because its to dam much harassment delt to one family ... pardon my language... i need to protect his well being at the same time ... I believe My teacher is involved in a feminist arts cult also a she is a rival turning artist in the Saskatchewan arts scene...i just sold my pottery wheel in September in order to afford college (i have records) I have more evidence if you need it, I have everything certified with Microsoft Thank-you for your time and Consideration Respectfully C S. Nelson
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yup
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: i dealing with entrapment I'm a low income student with a disability , i have to get a prepaid credit card when i can afford it
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Are you saying they don't say they don't believe you sent that assignment in?