MHPC
MHPC,
Experience:  Solicitor at Meredith Holmes Professional Corporation
87721829

Since attending the bc federation of labor and whenever ther

Customer Question

Since attending the bc federation of labor and whenever ther is an election it appears to be a lot of deaths and friends of the different political parties . Could you enlighten me to why I see this clearly ?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  MHPC replied 11 months ago.

You need to consult a personal injury lawyer in BC that does not work for Faskin and Martineau. The Law Society of BC can help refer you to a personal injury lawyer in your area. The lawyer can review your bike accident case to see if some aspect of your case was not properly dealt with. If you are entitled to more compensation, do not expect it to be in the $100 million range! Judges in Canada do not grant that much compensation for bike accidents and they do not give out enough compensation to pay family members' debts!