Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I applied visa which I was refused, then now I will like to

Customer Question

Hi, I am Kwaku. I applied for canada visa which I was refused , then now I will like to re apply again but my previous information which i filled it in as my family tree I can't remember which I know it is necessary for me to filled out the same information. is there anyway anyone can help me to retrieved my previous information..
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

There is no one that can get this information for you. First, we are not the government but we are lawyers and although we are lawyers that doesn't give us any more authority than anyone else. Also, we are not your lawyer. The only lawyer they could do actual work for you is a lawyer that you retain to act in your behalf. But that doesn't mean it that anyone will be able to get this information from Canada immigration.

It is very unfortunate that you did not keep a copy of what you submitted. You can contact one of the call centers and ask if it's possible to get a copy of your file but I don't believe that they will send this to you. It does not hurt to ask.

Otherwise, you should simply do your best to fill out the application as honestly as possible but also be sure that you were adding important information because if you do not then you will not get the visa as you were already rejected.