Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

How can i verify a document fro the federal court the

Customer Question

How can i verify a document fro the federal court the transfer of property to my name is ***** ***** and not a scam?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The document cert# ***** i have a copy of this document that i can forward that you can inspect and let me know if this is a real document or just a scamm to extort money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The document is a Change of ownership of property in storage isued by the Federal Court of Canada and is Dated December 19,2015 Notorized by Mr. Daniel Gosselin,Chief Administrator, Federal High Court of Canada.
is there such a person and is he the legitamate Chief administrator of the Fideral High Court of Cnada?
Document is isues in Ottawa,Ontario, Canada K1A 0H9 does this ive you any additional information to verify the document authentisity ?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

This does not make any sense.

There is no Federal High Court

There is a Federal Court.

But it would not have a staff member issue anything.

It makes court orders that have seals.

The person named does administration for the courts only.

And if you are being asked for money then it is most assuredly a scam as the court would never, ever say you have to pay them or an administrator for them before getting some property.

As well, the Federal Court has nothing to do with property. It deals with taxes and with immigration etc.

Does this help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much this defenetly help i really appreciate this
Sincerley
Sol Eichenbaum
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome.