How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a beaver problem at my lakefront home of 45 years.

Customer Question

I have a beaver problem at my lakefront home of 45 years. Relatives and neighbors have continuously tried to lower the beaver dam to keep the water level from flooding properties. I have been doing this for ten years, while neighbors have moved away
and relatives have died. The beavers are building their dam higher than ever, while
the newer neighbors are complaining about my lowering the dam. The dam and water
level are approximately one foot higher than they were 10 to 15 years ago.
the neighbors have filed a legal complaint against me.
What are my legal options for this matter
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Are you saying that you have been served with a legal claim?

Related Canada Law Questions