Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

I was totally a quitted of driving under the influence on

Customer Question

I was totally a quitted of driving under the influence on Dec.8th, 2015. How do I recall the towing and storage expenses incurred on a false and acquitted causation? ?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 11 months ago.

Unless you sue the police for malicious prosecution and/or negligent investigation, and are successful in such, there is no way to recover those monies you have paid. Even if you do wish to sue them, the legal costs and time associated with such may very well outweigh any compensation you receive. Sorry this is probably not the information you were hoping for.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. Would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you

Sorry to bother you, but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you