Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am in Oakville am I speaking someone in Ontario?
, I

Customer Question

Customer: Dear Sir or Madam, I am in Oakville am I speaking someone in Ontario?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was looking at Second Career Program's guideline on PDF. It does not say anything about eligibility for university graduate however, social workers say it is not eligible since I have bachelor.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have guideline of Second Career Program here: https://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/publications/2012_sc_guidelines.pdf
The book did not say any stipulation about eligibility for university graduate. Will you please tell me what is best to do?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please look at page 5-11.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My email is***@******.***. I await your response.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me but is this a legal question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If the brochures did not stipulate ineligibility of University graduate in any of implication, what is best to proceed legally then? I would like you read 5-11 pages.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
how to prove she is not providing the opportunities based on her own desecration or custom.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If social workers are withdrawing this option to clients based on her discretion, or her boss's discretion, is not be against law? What is the best action to do?

I'm still not understanding the facts. Who is the social worker that has any right to say this? Whom does the social worker at work for?