Ask a Canada Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.
It really depends on a number of things. Let me ask a few questions:
1) How did he enter the U.S.? Illegally or with a visa? Which visa?
2) How old was he when he entered the U.S.?
3) What country was he born in?
4) Why was he in deportation proceedings?
5) Did he commit a crime? Which? What was the sentence?
Please answer each question. Thank you.
Sorry about that. It ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. I will Opt Out and transfer your question to the Canadian law forum. No need to respond as it could delay the transfer.