Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I just bought a new car and the vehicle I thought I bought

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I just bought a new car and the vehicle I thought I bought is not the one i have as it is missing options in the model I understood I was getting. I want to return it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was told I would get the price as guaranteed by the Kia.ca site, which states that retailers may sell for less. We were rushed through the process and I drove my own vehicle home and my partner drove the new car. When I got home and went over the paperwork the price had been inflated and then I noticed the features were not on the vehicle that I thought were there.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes It's in Manitoba
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Will the dealer provide you with what you thought you were getting and what you paid for? Have you asked?