Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I just bought a new car and the vehicle I thought I bought

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I just bought a new car and the vehicle I thought I bought is not the one i have as it is missing options in the model I understood I was getting. I want to return it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was told I would get the price as guaranteed by the Kia.ca site, which states that retailers may sell for less. We were rushed through the process and I drove my own vehicle home and my partner drove the new car. When I got home and went over the paperwork the price had been inflated and then I noticed the features were not on the vehicle that I thought were there.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes It's in Manitoba
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Will the dealer provide you with what you thought you were getting and what you paid for? Have you asked?