Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

What is required to practice as a Spiritual Advisor in

Customer Question

What is required to practice as a Spiritual Advisor in Alberta. I have a MALM (Master of Arts in Leadership and Ministry as including counselling.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 12 months ago.

Is this a legal question or would you like me to move it to another list.? Right now the question is on the Canada law list but I don't actually see a legal question here.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't know what legal question/s to ask. I just want to know what I am required to do to start a business as an Independent Spiritual Advisor in Alberta. I've noted my qualifications in my first e-mail. Is there anything more you need to know just ask.
If you don't see a legal questiion then feel free to move it to the "law list" that you think would be appropriate. Perhaps I need a licence? Can I provide Christian sacraments (baptism or communion)? If you need more info I can call tomorrow.

I think I better opt out and let another lawyer answer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It appears that this was a very difficult question. I think we can just forget my request. I see my original request was on the 14th of December. I don't want a free trial and I don't want my credit card debited monthly or ever. I will pay the $52.00 that you asked for as a up front payment and let us call that good. I wouldn't use this service again. It would appear that my best bet would be to contact my own lawyer.Terry Hagen