Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I'm just looking Form 6.1 and trying to figure out if I need

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I'm just looking for Alberta Form 6.1 and trying to figure out if I need to or should have completed it. NC6.1
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm Executrix for my mothers estate. House left to my brother. Affidavit attached to Request for Grant of Probate (which was granted) has a paragraph stating: The applicant(s) will not make a distribution to a trustee of any property that is subject to a trust under the will until after an acknowledgment of trustee(s) in Form NC 6.1 signed by the trustee(s) has been filed. I think (but not sure) this applies to where there is a trustee for a minor. Since my brother is not a minor I don't think I need to use NC6.1.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking for me to send you a link to this form if I can find it online?