Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

De Galicia a canadian citizen since last Feb. 2015.I have a

Customer Question

Good day My name is ***** ***** Galicia a canadian citizen since last Feb. 2015.I have a question sir /madam I have an adopted son in the Phil. he is the son of my first daughter when she was a single mom, now my daughter have own family and have childrens. If possible to bring my adopted son here he is using my family name since birth. Now he is very lonely there since I left in the Phil. last 2011 and I missed him too.I want to sponsor him.he is now 16yrs old.Thank you very much.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Is your question about how to bring the adopted son o live in the U.S. or to live in Canada?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want him to live with me here in vancouver canada

Ok. I have to have the administrators move your question over to the Canadian law forum. No need to respond now as it can delay the transfer. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Is this a legal adoption or just an order for custody?