Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

November 24/14 I have been fighting cancer entire year I was

Customer Question

November 24/14 I have been fighting cancer for an entire year I was on my way to the doctors I was told he could not go but when I came back 2 and 1/2hours later to House to think our house had been robbed, I phoned him and got voicemail. He phoned me back and told me I had a voicemail and click. I checked my voicemail he had left me. December 10 I received a subpoena for divorce. I lived in the house until April in the basement and moved into a rental basement suite so that he could paint the house and put it up for sale. It did not sell and he is now in the house, changed the locks. Our house is 50-50 and our business that we have owned since 1999 is also 50-50.
Yesterday I text him to tell him I wanted the boxes of all our years for I finally found a room he told me not to come and get them but I did. I have access to the garage or did and when I was in the garage he came out of the house threw me down the garage concrete two times and proceeded to push me against my truck and told me to get the F off his property. I called the police and waited in my truck for over two hours and when they responded they said I was in the wrong even though I am badly bruised I had to drive away
I have very little amount of money and I'm so afraid my rent check will go NSF. He has just purchased a 2015 King Ranch 350 and uses the company money. Now he has paid a credit card of $1000 without even consulting
I really do not know what to do for I started the company but he is making my life miserable he has been very cruel in the last while I am stupid and every name in the book. We went out for lunch to discuss business and he wanted me to go bankrupt for I have 21,000 on credit, which would mean I lose my directory title and the house. I sure hope you can help my situation
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I cannot help your situation.

What I can do is explain the law and suggest what you might want to do next or I can suggest how to find a lawyer. If you want to go ahead let me know. If this is not what you thought we could do for you I understand and you don't need to go ahead.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you telling me I just paid $65 on my credit card for you to say you cannot help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This does not help me at all I need a lawyer
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I am a lawyer.

What I am telling you is that I cannot be your lawyer. I cannot act for you.

I can answer you questions and explain the law.

And/or I can tell you how to find a lawyer.