Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am a canadian citizen married to a ukrainian with two

Customer Question

I am a canadian citizen married to a ukrainian with two children from her..Thinking to bring my wife to canada..CAN I MAKE FOR HER VISA than do her sponsorship papers when she is in canada...
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Does she have a job or other strong ties to back home? Has she visited here before?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no never she came to canada...she works as a nurse in ukraine.....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I upgrade my driving license in canada ,should I bring my lebanese driving license with the international driving license ...
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I cannot answer about your licence on this post. It has nothing to do with this question.

If she is inside Canada you can sponsor her as your spouse even if she is here without legal status.

But she won't likely be able to enter Canada. She cannot enter with the intention of remaining and it is an offence to lie to the immigration officer at the border.

As well, she has to show strong ties to back home so Immigration is sure she won't overstay her visit. With you living in Canada that will be hard for her to do unfortunately.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should do her sponsorship before bringing her to canada ,but that takes a lot of time .....I have to children from her is there any short way just to bring her to canada
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

She can try to visit or perhaps she can get an offer of employment and come to Canada on a work permit?

It may make the most sense in you case since you have these children that you obviously want with you to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer face to face.