Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

If I'm a receptionist companionship agency & they are raided

Customer Question

If I'm a receptionist for a companionship agency & they are raided can I be arrested if I quit before the raid?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ophelia, that's an interesting question.

I'd like to discuss it with you, but your name is ***** ***** on the question thread. Which is fine. But I don't want to discuss potential criminal liability with you when your name is ***** ***** I certainly don't want anyone to find our discussion by searching your name, which could happen especially if the searcher belongs to this website.

I'm going to send a note to customer service and see what they can do, perhaps just remove your full name from the thread and repost it. You won't have to do anything until you hear back from me or from the site, ok? No need to reply to this.