Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I live in .c,my dAughter is 20 yrs old attending school and

Customer Question

i live in b.c,my dAughter is 20 yrs old attending school and working 20 hrs per week,we have a shared custody agreement,to what age am I required to pay child support?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

What is it that calls for you to pay support now? Is it a court order, or separation agreement, or something else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Separation agreement
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything specifically in the agreement as to when the support obligation will terminate? Sometimes it lays out conditions, or refers to "child of the marriage".

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I'm still here if you want to discuss your support issue. If you don't need to, then don't forget about your deposit with the site (unless you're on a subscription).

Ulysses

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm ok for now
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

OK. If you made a deposit to the site when you posted your question, it's still there. You can ask for it back or leave it for future questions. If you're on a subscription then I hope you're getting value from it, and you should contact customer service to close this thread and not have it count to your limit of questions.