CanLaw
CanLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
90963527

I signed a 5 year employment contract. When I left there was

Customer Question

Hi I signed a 5 year employment contract. When I left there was three weeks left on the contract. I was hired as a heavy equipment mechanic. the last two months of employment I was relocated to work as a Automotive mechanic. was told it was a permanent move,so I left. They never gave me my last pay or paid out the vacation I never used. Now they want the final year to be paid back. What should I do?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CanLaw replied 1 year ago.

You need to consult with a lawyer in your city for a face to face meeting to discuss the specific facts of your matter. They owe you the money for the time that you had worked and for the vacation time that you had earned up until your final day.

You potentially have a claim for constructive dismissal for the time remaining on the contract.

Expert:  CanLaw replied 1 year ago.

If my answer was of assistance please provide me with a satisfactory rating so i can be paid for my service.

Thank you