How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is two fold I would like to ask a doctor and a

Customer Question

my question is two fold I would like to ask a doctor and a lawyer
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You cannot ask two experts for answers on the same post.

I suggest you start a new post for the doctor and let me know what your legal question is.

I will try and answer but I don't know if I can before hearing the question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as my question was not answered can you diect me back and see if a doctor then can answer this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please send to main page so I may ask a doctor first then?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can this be sent to main page I will ask a doctor ... will this be possible?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot rate question as it was not answered ... what happens now? is it possible to go back to main page?
Do I pay for this answer???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unable to rate ...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is anyone going to help me me here? what do I do here?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Would you like for me to answer the legal issues now?

If you do please provide me with the facts and then your basic question.

Related Canada Law Questions