Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Signed up with credit slab and wasn't fully aware until I

Customer Question

Signed up with credit slab and wasn't fully aware until I was able to read the documents after. I have buyers remorse and was wondering if I can cancel this without any penalties?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

What is credit slab?

When did you sign the contract?

What does the contract say about cancellations? Were you misrepresented in any way?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have included the documents. I was under the impression that I was signing up for a credit card for people with bad credit.Instead I have to pay for services that I didn't want and a tablet too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just signed the contract this evening
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

I read the agreement and it says you can cancel at any time by following their instructions found on their website a the account page. I could not access the account page as I am not a member but you can.

So review that page and see what you need to do.

And then do it at once and be sure to have proof that you've done this. The agreement says you need to confirm you are cancelling by sending an email from the email address you used to sign up.