How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 98418
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have downloaded the PR renewal application and ready to

Customer Question

Hello again ! I have downloaded the PR renewal application and ready to send it ! We have applied on basis that although my wife have been outside Canada for more than 1095 days she maintained residency by accompanying me (Citizen) all this time . The
question ; bearing the above in mind would she still have to be in Canada to send the application ? Or we could just send it from outside where we live . (We have no immediate plans to travel to Canada) If you're familiar with the application , the signature
tab at the end is followed by "Province" ! I am a bit confused . Please advise P.S it would help if you could view all my previous questions about the PR issue Kind Regards
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You don't have to send the form in from inside Canada.

But you should tell them what province you do reside in when you are living in Canada.

Related Canada Law Questions