Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I have downloaded the PR renewal application and ready to

Customer Question

Hello again ! I have downloaded the PR renewal application and ready to send it ! We have applied on basis that although my wife have been outside Canada for more than 1095 days she maintained residency by accompanying me (Citizen) all this time . The
question ; bearing the above in mind would she still have to be in Canada to send the application ? Or we could just send it from outside where we live . (We have no immediate plans to travel to Canada) If you're familiar with the application , the signature
tab at the end is followed by "Province" ! I am a bit confused . Please advise P.S it would help if you could view all my previous questions about the PR issue Kind Regards
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You don't have to send the form in from inside Canada.

But you should tell them what province you do reside in when you are living in Canada.