Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

A judge sign the will of her husband aunt. The aunt left 50%

Customer Question

A judge sign the will of her husband aunt. The aunt left 50% to his 2 children the rest divided among some of her niece and nephew. She did not want to write a will and since he was the one living closer to her he continually verbally harassed her to write the will. She died already suffering from Alzheimer/Dimentia approximately 3 months ago.
She left 10% to her sister etc.
The judge was involved discussing it with her husband etc. Because it would be very difficult to prove in court taking years and freezing the heirs inheritance they are no intention to contest. The heirs are far from wealthy and had no means to stop the influence of the judge's husband. I would like to report the judge to the appropriate association. I understand it is not the Quebec Bar jurisdiction but the federal
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Your post got cut off. Please finish it and then I will reply.