How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 98932
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know if any immigration programme nationals into

Customer Question

i need to know if any immigration programme for foreign nationals into canada
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking about immigrating to Canada?

If so are you a skilled worker?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
immigration, what do you mean by being a skilled worker?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What type of work do you do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I work with a local airline, i have a degree in aviation
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

To apply for permanent residency in Canada you have to fall within one of the different classes or categories that gives you the grounds you need to immigrate to Canada.

The most common way to apply is under the skilled worker class.

Here is the link that will provide you with all the information you need about this process:

When you read all the information you will see that there are basically two ways people can apply under this category. One way is if their occupation falls within the list that they provide you.

The second way is if you get a job offer and then this job falls within the categories and levels that is listed on the National Occupation List.

You will also see that there is an eligibility test you can take to see it looks like you are eligible.

Related Canada Law Questions