Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I was at the insurance's office and the manager that was

Customer Question

Hi
I was at the insurance's office and the manager that was dealing with me was very disrespectful to me. She disclosed my financial status (card being declined because of insufficient funds) in front of a third person who i dont even know why she was in the room. Is it possible that i can sue her for this??
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

Did she tell any lies about you to this person?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no she didn't but she disclosed my financial information. and just the fact that this person was in the room i dont understand. and the door was open for everyone in the office to ear my situation.
is there any way you can call me?(###) ###-####
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.

No. I cannot call you. The rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.

If this person did not tell a lie about you that damaged your reputation there is no basis for a lawsuit unfortunately. It may possible to file a complaint but there would not be grounds to actually sue for damages. I'm sorry about that.