Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

I was at work and was threaten verbally by a fellow employee

Customer Question

I was at work and was threaten verbally by a fellow employee that he was going to shoot me. There wasn't any witnesses but I am willing to take a lie detector test to prove myself . What should I do?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 1 year ago.

If someone threatened you at work, then this is something you may wish to report to the police. Threatening death / bodily harm is a criminal offence, and the police may lay charges, even if you were the only witness to the threat.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. Would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would provide me with a positive rating so I can receive payment for my services. Thank you and all the best with your matter.