Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I want to know from u.actually i buy online from abroad and

Customer Question

hello sir i want to know from u.actually i buy online from abroad and import sertraline zoloft 360 piils
with out prescription.it w,ll just in the canadian customes 20 days now.than they refund me.after that i check canadian government laws online its says drugs or pills are illegele to import in canada.i want to know they already refund me and i buy this mistakly because i was not aware before the law.i am worried what w,ll happen with me now.w,ll i w,ll be fine because i know now and never do that again .they already refund me but tracking number status is stille in canada customes i am worried abouy my self.it was mistake because i am a human i was not aware the law.i am actully antidepression patient but these pills was wiyh out prescriptiion trying to buy online and i was not aware that it is illegle buy law in canada.answer me plzzz i am worried so much
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello sir i also want to know which web sites in canada i can buy the zoloft sertraline 100 mg with out prescription no prescription.i want to buy sir inside the canada because it is illegele to import in canada from other countries.the problem ii am facing i spent millions of hours and maney days to see orignal canadian site.onle their is maney site they say with the canadian flag tag that they are in canada but they fake .all of them from out side canada.i want to know tell me few sites which is really canadian and i can buy zoloft 100 mg with out prescription.i hope u have the answer
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am a lawyer and have no knowledge of which websites would be legitimate in Canada generally.

But what I can tell you is that there is Legitimate website in Canada that can provide you prescription medication without a prescription. That is complete and utterly illegal. You cannot get a prescription for medication online either. So those companies that say they will give you a prescription are also illegitimate.

The only way that you can purchase medication in Canada where a prescription is needed is by getting a prescription from your own doctor and then purchasing that from a legitimate pharmacy.

I'm sorry that this is not the answer you were hoping to hear but I'm glad that you asked the question here rather than spending more hours looking for something that you can't find because it doesn't exist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir ok i understand .i am happy from ur answer but basically kindly give the answer of my first question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir lawyer my main question was the first question
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry Kate. I have to not see that first question until you pointed out now.

I don't believe that the company will refund you but you can try.

I also don't believe that you will be fined because you made an error.